- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Penang, Malaysia
- Johor Bahru, Malaysia
We are looking for passionate and reliable caregivers to work as our Temanions in Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Johor Bahru to make an impact and empower the elderly community.
We would love to have you on the team to work as our freelancer or as our full-time Temanion depending on your schedule and commitment. If you are keen on making the world a better place for the elderly, we want you to work with us!
- Assist patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as toilet assistance, preparing medication, feeding, dressing/grooming, ambulation, general housekeeping, bathing, diaper changing, light exercise etc
- Transport and accompany patients to and from health appointments, and dialysis treatment.
- Participates in customized activities based on client’s needs such as running errands, recreational activities, long/short travel etc
- Serves as a companion to elderly
- Providing emotional support
- Available during weekdays and weekends
- Preferably candidates with B/B1/B2/D license AND a transport of your own
- Located in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of KL
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- 20 – 45 years old
- Highly skilled in elderly caregiving
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Minimum education level: SPM Certificate
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English (Language proficiency in Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese is a bonus)
- Possess good communication skills, time management, trustworthiness, compassion, and a friendly attitude
Type of Employment
Want to make an impact? Apply now!
ABOUT TEMAN MALAYSIA
We provide care companionship services to improve your loved one’s quality of life and provide needed assistance for them.
Teman Malaysia offers a safe experience by providing guardians’ updates on their loved ones’ whereabouts and activities.
We will match our customers with our Temanions to perform varied activities such as daily chores, attend appointments, or enjoy their free time through a library of curated activities.