Location: Peninsular Malaysia
We are looking for passionate and reliable caregivers to work as our Temanions to make impact and empower the elderly community.
We would love to have you on the team to work as our part-time or full-time Temanion depending on your schedule and commitment. If you are keen on making the world a better place for the elderly, we want you to work with us!
- Assist patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as toilet assistance, preparing medication, feeding, dressing/grooming, ambulation, general housekeeping, bathing, diaper changing, light exercise etc
- Transport and accompany patients to and from health appointments, and dialysis treatment.
- Participates in customized activities based on client’s needs such as running errands, recreational activities, long/short travel etc
- Serves as a companion to elderly
- Providing emotional support
- Available during weekdays and weekends
- Preferably candidates with B/B1/B2/D license AND/OR a transport of your own
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- 20 – 45 years old
- Highly skilled in elderly caregiving
- Able to commit to short-term & long-term services
- Willing to work flexible hours
- At least has an SPM Certificate
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English (Language proficiency in other languages is a bonus)
- Possess good communication skills, time management, trustworthiness, compassion and a friendly attitude
- Located in Peninsular Malaysia
Basic Rate/Hour: RM13.00 – RM17.00 per hour
- Weekly salary
- Temanion Referral Program: Earn monetary reward for every Temanion you refer to us!
- Flexible working arrangement
- Subsidized training programs
ABOUT TEMAN MALAYSIA
We provide care companionship services to improve your loved one’s quality of life and provide needed assistance for them.
Teman Malaysia offers a safe experience by providing guardians’ updates on their loved ones’ whereabouts and activities.
We will match our customers with our Temanions to perform varied activities such as daily chores, attend appointments, or enjoy their free time through a library of curated activities.
Want to make an impact? Apply now!