Junior Sales Executive
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As Teman Malaysia continually strives to expand our business and customer database nationwide, we are hiring a Junior Sales Executive who will be responsible to lead our first-ever sales team to further expand revenue growth.
The Junior Sales Executive will be responsible for facilitating the client acquisition strategy by actively identifying and hunting for new targeted customers to grow the business. The Junior Sales Executive is also responsible for developing and managing negotiations with new and existing clients in order to meet clientele needs and expectations. Junior Sales Executive is required to work closely with the marketing department in implementing sales and marketing strategies to gain new prospects.
In this role, the Junior Sales Executive is a key player in building productive and sustainable relationships between clients and Teman Malaysia. As a representative at Teman Malaysia, the Junior Sales Executive must possess a go-getter attitude, good interpersonal and negotiation skills as well as to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and trust to continue to strengthen Teman Malaysia’s reputation.
- To identify and actively hunt new customers/clientele to grow customer database and maintain strong customer relationships.
- To be the point of contact and manage the needs and expectations of new and existing clients.
- To develop and manage clientele negotiations to meet target revenue.
- To build sales strategies and strategic business plan to achieve the sales target and further expand revenue growth.
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts as required by the management team.
- Coordinate with the marketing department on lead generation.
- Any other projects or ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business or related field is required
- Good communication skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive & team player
- Able to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Basic Salary: RM 2,000 (Basic) + Commission
Normal Working Hour: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
Normal Working Day: Monday – Thursday
- We provide EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Upskilling training (Caregivers/Management)
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
Working arrangement: 4 days/week
Why Work with Us?
- Growth opportunity – be closely involved in the growth and evolution of our company
- Work under minimal supervision
- Opportunity to show off skills & knowledge for new innovations
- Work in a casual environment
ABOUT TEMAN MALAYSIA
We provide care companionship services to improve your loved one’s quality of life and provide needed assistance for them.
Teman Malaysia offers a safe experience by providing guardians’ updates on their loved ones’ whereabouts and activities.
We will match our customers with our Temanions to perform varied activities such as daily chores, attend appointments, or enjoy their free time through a library of curated activities.
Want to make an impact? Apply now!